Rap

Blog Post – Music
So What / Now what
WALT To compose and create a rap (with beat if possible) about bullying


How did you go about achieving this? I wrote down ideas then took suggestions from my group.6
What resources were used to help you? I used my friends
Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people? / collaborate with others
How did you find the process? / fun and awesome
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap? / doing it with my friends
What  might be your next step? / creating more rhymes
Rap
I sang this song
walking along.


In my thoughts i knew
it was wrong.


I knew the bully was talking
to me but just then i had to flee.


Right now then and there i knew my
heart was filled with fear.


Everyday i say hooray cause

the bully just moved away.

No comments:

Post a Comment