2017 Athletics Reflection
Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.
You could reflect on these questions.
Start your writing here:
In Athletics we had to line up; when we were lining up in the 10 year old boys line, unfortunately I was the last person in the line number 42. I wasn’t happy because I had to wait for 41 people to go before me. But Jack said I had the advantage because I can look at their mistakes and I can use them to see how I could do it better.
My first activity was Discus, I did pretty good. In my first and second throw I got past the second line; but Taylor said that I had a good throwing technique.
1. Question→ How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got Tough?
1. Answer→ I tried my best and showed positivity by saying good and nice try.
2. Question→ Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
2. Answer→ I did achieve my Athletics goal because I gave it my all and I had fun, which is what I wanted to do.
3. Question→ In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
3. Answer→ I wore my house colour (Rata/Red) and I was respectful and I got 2 pozis. I also got points for my house by competing in the events.
4. Question→ What did I do well and how do I know?
4. Answer→ I did well in long jump because people said I did really well.
5. Question→ What was the challenge and how do I know?
5. Answer→ High jump because I struggled on the second jump, I couldn’t get over the bar.
6 Question→ What am I most proud of and why?
6. Answer→ I’m most proud of trying because I did my best